‘The Hindu’ Analysis for 18th March, 2020. (Current Affairs for UPSC/IAS)
In this lecture, we discuss the important news articles for 18th March, 2020. The aspirants are advised to watch the entire video lecture for better understanding. Follow the link to read the Comprehensive News Analysis as well.
1. Coming to terms with biometrics in policing
2. A case for more policewomen (13:02)
3. Nourishment increases Vizag beachfront (Beach Nourishment) (23:08)
4. No meetings of SC, ST committees held in 25 States in 3 years (25:46)
5. Poseidon-8I (P8I) (29:05)
6. Practice Questions (32:10)
7. Chaitra Jatra Festival
8. National Institute of Oceanography (NIO)
9. Basic Reproduction Number (BRN) – A prediction model for COVID-19
10. France locks down over pandemic fears
Read the CNA here:
Read the gist of PIB here:
The Video Lecture covers the detailed analysis of the Daily Newspaper. All the important articles and editorials of ‘The Hindu’ are covered strictly from the UPSC/IAS examination point of view.
The Video Lecture can be helpful for aspirants appearing for Bank PO/IBPS/CAT/SSC and other competitive examinations.
Please visit https://byjus.com/free-ias-prep/ for the gist of PIB/Yojana/EPW/RSTV.
Understand the complete UPSC/IAS Syllabus here